Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vanilla Ice Says Justin Bieber Will ‘Be Forgotten’ Than Backpedals

Vanilla Ice Says Justin Bieber Will ‘Be Forgotten’ Than Backpedals

Vanilla Ice has elicited the wrath of Justin Bieber fans everywhere by basically saying that the teen idol is a flash in the pan who will soon be forgotten.

Bitter much? Let’s face it, if anyone knows about being forgotten, it’s Vanilla Ice (real name, Rob van Winkle).

“I mean, I did ‘Ice Ice Baby’ when I was 16. So I can kind of relate a bit… Sold over a hundred million records,” said Ice, according to reports.

“And I had a weekend that lasted about three years, and I didn’t know who I was, what’s my purpose in life…So my prediction about Bieber is that he’s going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years because he’s had such success as a child act…You know, then something else new will come along and he’ll be forgotten and he can try to put all the pieces back together, so it’s going to be entertaining to watch.”

Vanilla Ice

Once those comments began to make there way around the internet, Ice did a little backpedaling, mentioning that he knows Bieber and his parents and that he was just trying to give him some advice.

“I think he’s talented. What you guys might have picked up on is that I was giving him advice — when you’re a child star, it’s hard to figure out your purpose in life,” Ice clarified.

No comments:

Post a Comment